Hammond School admission arrangements are designed to be line with Surrey County Council’s determined admission arrangements for Community and Voluntary Controlled schools for September 2021-22.
These are given below, and further information is available on the Surrey County Council website.
The determined admission arrangements for Hammond Junior School for September 2021 are:
- The Published Admission Numbers for Hammond School in September 2021 is 90.
- Applications for admission at the normal intake will be managed in accordance with Surrey County Council’s co-ordinated scheme on primary admissions.
- Applications for Reception and Junior places at schools must be made between 4th November 2020 and by 15th January 2021. Applicants will be asked to rank up to four primaries or Year R preferences and these will be considered under an equal preference system.
- Children with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) that name Hammond Junior School will be allocated a place before other children are considered. In this way, the number of places available will be reduced by the number of children with an EHCP.
- When Hammond Junior School is over-subscribed for any year group, applications for entry in 2020-21 will be ranked in a priority order.
Please also see the full document attached as a PDF for Admissions arrangements Hammond Junior School for 2020-21.
If you are applying for a Reception school place in September 2021, we would be delighted to have the opportunity to show you around our beautiful 'Outstanding' rated Lightwater Village school.
Admission Policy 2021-2022 - Change of Notice
This provides notice that the GLF Trust Board has agreed a change to the admissions policies of all schools in the Trust for 2021 and 2022 to reflect that children who have been in state care outside of England, and ceased to be in care as a result of being adopted, must now be given the highest priority in oversubscription criteria, alongside looked after children and previously looked after children.This change comes into effect from 1 September 2021 and amends the admissions policies as already published for 2021 and 2022.
Your Child’s Position on the Waiting List
Your child's position on a waiting list can go down as well as up. This will occur if other children are added to the list because they have greater priority against the school's admission criteria.
To find out the position of your child on the Waiting List. You can call Surrey County Council on 0300 200 1004.
Hammond Junior School will continue to use the centrally managed applications run by Surrey County Council for all in-year admissions. Follow this link for instructions on how to apply to schools during the academic year.
Surrey County Council Determined Admission Arrangements for 2020 and the 2021 intake for community and voluntary schools
The Determined Admission Arrangements for community and voluntary schools for 2021 can be found via this link.
|Admission Arrangements for Hammond School 20 21||01st Oct 2021||Download|
|Admission Arrangements for Hammond School 21 22||01st Oct 2021||Download|
|Admission Arrangements for Hammond School 22 23||01st Oct 2021||Download|
|Admissions Arrangements for Hammond School 2023-24||08th Mar 2022||Download|